Machine Learning Day at ISC 2019
Machine learning has become a vital topic within the HPC community, including those who attend the ISC High Performance conference and exhibition. This is true of both vendors, who see the development as an opportunity to expand their high-performance solutions into a new and fast-growing market, and traditional HPC users, who are increasingly incorporating these techniques into their workflows to speed processing and extract greater insights.
This year's Machine Learning Day brings together consumers and providers of AI technologies to expand on last year's program. The main discussion revolves around how AI technologies and applications are being incorporated into high performance computing architectures and applications.
List of Keynotes & Speakers
- Yu Wang, Leibniz Supercomputing Centre
- Azalia Mirhoseini, Google Brain
- Christoph Angerer, NVIDIA
- Ahmed Elnaggar, Technische Universität München
- Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zurich
- Janis Keuper, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Ian Molloy, IBM
- Lena Oden, Fernuniversität Hagen
- Tobias Ross, German Cancer Research Center, University of Heidelberg
- Xipeng Shen, North Carolina State University (NCSU)
- William M. Tang, Princeton University
For the full Machine Learning Day program click here.
Attendance will require a conference pass.
CHAIR - YU WANG CO-CHAIR - AZALIA MIRHOSEINI