The 2019 Student Cluster Competition
Now in its eighth year, the ISC HPCAI Advisory Council Student Cluster Competition enables international STEM teams to take part in a real-time contest focused on advancing STEM disciplines and HPC skills development at ISC 2019 from June 16-20. To take home top honors, fourteen teams will have the opportunity to showcase systems of their own design, adhering to strict power constraints and achieve the highest performance across a series of standard HPC benchmarks and applications.
For ISC19 Student Competition follow #ISC19 #ISC19_SCC hash tags and twitter!
Here is the list of selected teams:
- Nanyang Technological University
- ETH Zurich
- EPCC at University of Edinburgh
- The University of Tartu
- University of Warsaw
- University of Massachusetts
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- National Cheng Kung University
- University of Heidelberg
- University of Hamburg
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Centre for High Performance Computing
- National Tsing Hua University (Taiwan)
- Sun Yat-sen University
Showcased at the conference's closing plenary session, the intense three-day competition will culminate in front of thousands of conference attendees. Students will take center stage, alongside HPC luminaries, for a live ceremony to award and recognize each of the participating teams.
For more information, sponsorship and general questions please email s. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Full Student Cluster Competition program for ISC19, see http://hpcadvisorycouncil.com/
- Find more information at the HPC Advisory Council site: www.hpcadvisorycouncil.com.